• Electronic identity for distributed systems
• Protection against identity theft and forgery
• Web of trust and hierarchical trust model
• Enables the rapid exchange of information
via internal chat
• Tap-proof end-to-end encrypted
• Transfer of any file size
• Simple drag-and-drop data transfer
• Encrypted tunnel system
• Automatically encrypted data exchange
• Workflow integration via files and folders
• No need for web browser-based access,
VPN clients or fileserver
• Protection against unauthorized third-party access
Blockchain & CryptoLib
• Cryptographic high-level library
• RSA-4096, AES-256, SHA-512
• Automated PKI
• PKI-based high security video conferencing for professional bearers of secrets such as notaries, tax consultants e.g.
• Fair currency exchange
• Simple and secure payments
• Smart contracts
CryptoTec Zone end-to-end protection guaranteed
CryptoTec Zone is currently the most secure communications platform on the market for the protection of data against unauthorized access. It allows closed user groups and users communicating in real time to edit files, send messages and store data with complete peace of mind.
CryptoTec Corporate communication’s digital immune system
CryptoTec Zone is based on our custom-developed cryptographic high-level library, which uses globally recognized cryptographic methods namely RSA-4096 asymmetric encryption, AES-256 symmetric encryption and SHA-512 cryptographic hash functions.
Our CryptoTec Zone encryption technology provides a robust wall of resistance to all types of cyberattacks. It relies exclusively on internationally recognized encryption standards that meet the most rigorous military requirements. Our solutions are based on a public key infrastructure, where keys are automatically exchanged so passwords are no longer needed. This ensures the trustworthiness, security and integrity of all communications.
CryptoTec Zone secure exchange
Our proprietary, secure CryptoTec Zone protocol has never been breached. Our solutions help customers comply with regulatory and industry data exchange requirements and standards such as FIPS 140-2 and Payment Card Industry (PCI).
Phone: +49 221 2228383-0
Fax: +49 221 2228383-20
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.